Xteme Rose Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xteme Rose Forum

Xteme Rose Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drjekkyl
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
drjekkyl

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Xtreme Rose
charactere: dRjEkKyL
Level: 113
Class: Soldier

Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber Empty
PostSubject: Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber   Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber Icon_minitime24/3/2007, 13:49

Hi guys. When you reading this guild, there may be some grammatical errors. Feel free to correct me i wish to make this guild as perfect as possible.
This guild is a Soldier--->Champ skills guild which i focus extensively on which skills is good for a champ.Lastly, this is my own preference of being a champ, feel free to discuss with me if you disagree with it. The main 2 stats for champ is STR and CON.

First of all...
MUST LEARN SKILLS

Weapon Mastery- Learn this first and max it. Very important skill for soldier.It increases your attk points which is important as champ specialty is high damage. This skill is needed to be max in order to learn Two Hand Mastery.

Harden Body- Max this too. As your a champ you have bad defence, so you need as many hp as you can to survive in battle.

Heavy Attack-I've learn this skill and i think it's a great skill with high restore rate and good damage. A high restore rate means you can use this skill again in a short time.Also, this skill is needed for a champ attack called Space Attack.

Armor Mastery- I recommand this skill to be max as a champ need as much defence he can get to melee mobs.

Berserk- Max this skill. You can increase your defense power but decreasing attack power. Who cares about the slight decrese in defence as champ attks can finish off enemy fastly.

Leap Attack- Must mix this skill. This skill is needed to be mix to continue on a highest damage skill call Champion hit. This skill uses hp and could stun enemy as a side effect.

OTHERS SKILLS

Double Attack- A double attk skills which attk the enemy twice. Need to be mix to learn triple attk. Personally i choose Heavy attk over this because in the end, space attk can do much more than triple attk at the same lvl.

Spin Attack- This skill is a AOE skill, which means its damage enemy within a certain distance.This skill is needed to learn another AOE skill called twist attack. What's the point of learning this skill as it does low damage and all the mob will start attacking you? Isn't the tanking task for a knight? Champ task is to kill a mob one on one as fast as possible, not to be low damage to surrounding enemies.Leave this skill to the knights.

Cross Bow Mastery- DO NOT LEARN THIS. This skill is for knight which enable them to further increases their damage after maxing it.

Mental mastery- I personally do not like this skill. This skill increases MP. Waste alot of skill points.

Blood attack- Does damage and refill a little HP.

Endure- DONT LEARN THIS. You need a sheild to activate endure.

Last of all, i would recommand champ to use only 3 attacks skills.
This is how i fight as a champ.

Hit leap attack, hit champion hit, hit space attack. After a few normal attack, leap attacks can be use again.

Last of all, people all complaining about how does Champ get rich. The best way to earn money is to party with a muse or cleric. Save on meat and orange juices, have the muse heal for you. And because leap attacks uses HP, use that often. That way you could save alot of zulies.

By Yuber.

http://roseguru.com/forums/index.php?act=portal&site=8&pick=165 <-- got this here
Back to top Go down
AhyaKho
AhyaKho

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Xtreme Rose
charactere: AhyaKho
Level:
Class: Muse

PostSubject: Re: Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber   Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber Icon_minitime24/3/2007, 14:16

nice one...

ill try to make a soldier class character.

flower
Back to top Go down
summoner01

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber   Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber Icon_minitime31/3/2007, 09:48

Heres another build for Soldiers:

-Con/Sen at Level
-Str for whats left over after raising Con/Sen to level.

This is mainly for champs and spears
Back to top Go down
drjekkyl
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
drjekkyl

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Xtreme Rose
charactere: dRjEkKyL
Level: 113
Class: Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber   Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber Icon_minitime2/4/2007, 16:51

summoner01 wrote:
Heres another build for Soldiers:

-Con/Sen at Level
-Str for whats left over after raising Con/Sen to level.

This is mainly for champs and spears

Con and Sen at Level what?????
Back to top Go down
marabon
Admin
Admin
marabon

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Xtreme Rose
charactere: marabon
Level: 250
Class: Bourgeois

PostSubject: Re: Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber   Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber Icon_minitime2/4/2007, 18:01

He maybe ment that if you are level 20 you should have 20 on CON and SEN then the rest on STR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marabon.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber   Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champ's skills guide V.1.0 by Yuber
Page 1 of 1