Xteme Rose Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xteme Rose Forum

Xteme Rose Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trose.Exe error...

Go down 
+3
raven2582
Shadow
fruitcake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fruitcake

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 19:12

why i got Trose.exe pls help me pls...this is our problem..in this server.....Gm can i take ur resolution... some people says its in your resolution.... What a Face pls help....damn i dont wanna quit this server its so good... afro please help me Thnx in advance ¯° Sad
Back to top Go down
searox

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 19:32

we are looking on all probs.. i am also getting it Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Sponsor
Sponsor
Shadow

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Xtreme Rose
charactere: Shadow
Level: 115
Class: Champion

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime13/2/2007, 04:10

I think gm would fix it but for moment for me its not a probleme because .... An hig rate server working its rare Razz
Back to top Go down
raven2582

Registration date : 2007-02-13

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime13/2/2007, 14:31

I too am getting this error but only when i attack a mob i didnt get this error until around 42 please help with a fix for this....ty
Back to top Go down
searox

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime13/2/2007, 15:25

i know.. we are trying to
Back to top Go down
toonoman

Number of posts : 3

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: same   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime13/2/2007, 17:12

If you guys mean when u just started playing and then get Trose.exe error and is says that u are editing something. and that ur files might be gone? i have the same prob so enoying:S
please help..
Back to top Go down
toonoman

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime13/2/2007, 17:14

raven2582 wrote:
I too am getting this error but only when i attack a mob i didnt get this error until around 42 please help with a fix for this....ty

I had the same by the way, if i attacked green monsters i got this error.

please try and fix(A)
Back to top Go down
raven2582

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: RE:Trose.exe error   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime14/2/2007, 06:30

ok so i did some looking around on this error and it seems that it has to do with your graphics card and the soultion i kept getting was to run the triggerdetect in your rose folder and set the resoultion to 800x600 with 16 bit option and you shouldn't get the error anymore. In other words this error has nothing to do with Xteme's server or your game files just the graphics card in your own system. Hope this helps some.
Back to top Go down
kyubi

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime14/2/2007, 16:09

i have play game in 800*600 16 bits and i get always the error
Back to top Go down
UnHoly
UnHoly

Registration date : 2007-02-15

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime16/2/2007, 01:18

Well, I'm not sure about this, but i believe this problem may be caused by the rates Shocked

I've already played in 3 different servers with 50x exp rates and none of them had Trose.exe errors. But when I played here (125x) and in another server (100x) I had many of these errors when attacking mobs. Maybe it's a weird coincidence, but maybe the rates increase the chance of the Trose.exe error. Maybe because of the huge amount of EXP, I don't know. Maybe you can try setting the rates to 50x for one day and test it to see if it works. Neutral
Back to top Go down
raver

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime16/2/2007, 09:00

sounds like a great idea
Back to top Go down
searox

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime16/2/2007, 14:39

UnHoly wrote:
Well, I'm not sure about this, but i believe this problem may be caused by the rates Shocked

I've already played in 3 different servers with 50x exp rates and none of them had Trose.exe errors. But when I played here (125x) and in another server (100x) I had many of these errors when attacking mobs. Maybe it's a weird coincidence, but maybe the rates increase the chance of the Trose.exe error. Maybe because of the huge amount of EXP, I don't know. Maybe you can try setting the rates to 50x for one day and test it to see if it works. Neutral

i will tell marabon to try that. sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trose.Exe error... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trose.Exe error...   Trose.Exe error... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trose.Exe error...
Page 1 of 1